Courtesy of The Daily Bail
Video - Dr. Paul with Dylan Ratigan - Is Debt Cancellation An Option? - July 13, 2011
Ron Paul shares his thoughts on Congress cancelling the $1.6 trillion in Treasury bonds owned (accumulated during QE1 and QE2) by the Federal Reserve as a one-time event to alleviate the time constraint of the August deadline for debt ceiling negotiations.
Paul has been floating this idea for the last several weeks, though it has yet to gain much traction. Interesting discussion. More below including news that Paul has has raised more 2012 campaign donations from active-duty military personnel than all other GOP candidates combined.
A few recent links:
Video - Ron Paul has raised more 2012 campaign donations from active-duty military personnel than all other GOP candidates combined.
- MUST SEE: Irish Protesters Rage Against The Banks - Beautiful Black & White Photo Essay
- Peter Orszag Gets Away With Economic Murder, Dow Posts WORST Week In 14 Months, Consumer Sentiment Falls To LOWEST Level Since March 2009, Treasuries Rally On Weak GDP, Great Recession Worse Than Thought (LINKS)
- Ron Paul: Spending Cuts Are Meaningless Without Transparency Into The Shadow U.S. Government Run By The Federal Reserve
- Chinese Rating Agency Says U.S. As Creditworthy As COSTCO, Pegs U.S. GDP At $5 Trillion (NOT $14T), And Downgrades Bernanke
- Can Obama Use The 14th Amendment And Raise The Debt Ceiling Alone? Hell No Says Judge Napolitano
- CHART: U.S. Debt To GDP 1940-2015
- Sympathy For Blankfein: Goldman CEO Can't Understand Why Everyone Loves To Hate Him
- Bernie Sanders: The Top Ten U.S. Corporate Tax Avoiders
- Bernie Sanders "Military Budget Has Tripled Since 1997, But Obama Won't Do Anything About It!"
- 60 Minutes: New Corporate Tax Havens
- VIDEO: Paul Ryan Booed At Wisconsin Town Hall For Defending Tax Breaks For The Wealthy
- Just 47% of Working Age Americans Have Full Time Jobs
- Bankrupting America: History Of The U.S. Debt Ceiling
- Jon Stewart On The Debt Ceiling: Broke Bank Mountain
- How Paulson Appointees & Former GS Employees Dan Jester & Ed Liddy Colluded To Destroy AIG And Secure A Secret Bailout For Goldman Sachs